Data Processed on behalf of NA Entertainment- by
Giggio Ltd of New Derwent House, 69-73 Theobalds Road, London, WC1X 8TA.
Registered as a data controller with the UK Information Commissioner's Office (registration number ZA295661).
Here after referred to below as CRM Client Data and Invoicing company
Who has access to your information ? We have access to information about you if you use our site.
Personal Data is only collected for valid purposes that will be explained to you below and kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we will tell you about.
We will collect and process the following information about you depending on how you use our site and what information you provide us with on the enquiry form; Your Company name, your name, your postal address, your email address, your telephone number.
How we use your information?
We use information about you in the following ways:
1. To provide you with information such as quotations, invoicing and payment confirmation via our CRM Client Data and Invoicing company.
2. Where we need to comply with a legal obligation, such as providing information to HMRC for the purposes of HMRC tax returns for example.
3. To contact you about your enquiries, bookings, to answer any questions or concerns you have regarding your enquiry or booking.
4. We may need to tell you about important changes or developments to the Website.
5. To tell you about other products and services we offer that may be of interest to you. We only do this if you have agreed to receive this type of information.
The option to "Opt in or Out" will have been selected by you the client when completing the enquiry form.
Data Sharing with third party suppliers
Why might we share your personal information with third parties?
We may share your personal information with other third party "suppliers" where your express permission has been given and where requested by you the client for the purposes of procuring other services not supplied by NA Entertainment
What about other third parties?
Your personal data is held by a third party CRM Client Data and Invoicing company who only process the data on the behalf of NA Entertainment and not for their own purposes. Although we have tried to ensure the third party CRM Client Data and Invoicing company who only process the data on the behalf of NA Entertainment is secure and compliant under the GDPR regulations, we are not responsible for any breach of their privacy policies.
How secure is my information with third-party service providers?
Our third-party CRM Client Data and Invoicing company service provider is required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with GDPR and our policies. We do not allow our CRM Client Data and Invoicing company service provider to use your personal data for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal data on our behalf for specified purposes in accordance with our own instructions and your permissions given by processing the enquiry form. All information you provide to us and we provide them is stored with their secure hosting partner, whose servers are in the European Union. Except to troubleshoot any issues which may arise, neither the CRM Client Data and Invoicing company nor the our hosting partner views your contract or invoice documents.
Where is my data stored?
Data Retention: How long will we retain your information for?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for request by you the client and including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements for HMRC.
Rights Of Access, Correction, Erasure, And Restriction
Your rights in connection with personal information. Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
1. Access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”).
This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
2. Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
3. Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
4. Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
5. Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
6. Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact us in writing.
Accessing your personal data
1. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive.
2. What we may need from you: We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Right to withdraw consent
If you have supplied and given your consent for us to use your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Consent can be removed via sending an email to NA Entertainment - Contact details can be found on the contact page
Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law as stated previously on the Data Retention statement.
Are you sure you are safe? You control what you accept.
Sending information on the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the information transmitted to our site, for example if you use an unsecure Wi-Fi connection we are not liable for any loss arising from a breach of security.